[Noisebridge-discuss] top posting

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jun 4 14:42:28 UTC 2009

   i like top-posting. it works for a lot of
discussions and for short messages (i.e.
single topic messages).
    in the case of a long message with multiple
points, i'm coming around to clipping out parts
and commenting immediately below pertinent
parts, though that doesn't work if multiple
people do so multiple times.
   top-posting is mainly good, in my view.
jim