[Noisebridge-discuss] Shop Class tonight, Friday June 5th @ 8pm

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sat Jun 6 00:58:08 UTC 2009

* Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> [090605 17:45]:
> Wow.  I really like the idea of making a pocket book press.
> Would this be happening tonight?

The idea will be to start designing the book-press & selecting
materials. We'd need to obtain the materials, hardware & maybe a few
tools first. It'll take a while to go through the process of actually
making one. Depending on skill level, familiarity with tools and how
much free time one has, maybe 5 to 10 hours?

I'll bring some sample booklets tonight to illustrate the sort of
capabilities the one I have in mind would have.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact