[Noisebridge-discuss] Shop Class tonight, Friday June 5th @ 8pm

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 00:59:43 UTC 2009

Super!  I think I'll be there tonight, but I don't know how many shop
classes I can actually make.  (For example, next Friday is the Robogame
party, which is a very important event!)

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009