[Noisebridge-discuss] High-grit sandpaper?

Noah Balmer noahbalmer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 02:31:37 UTC 2009

Oh, while I think plastic polish is a better bet for your application than
jewelers' rouge, there is a jewelery supply place called "Otto Frei" in an
office building on Market street.  They are a little hard to find and they
have extremely inconvenient hours, but they carry a full line of jewelers'
tools and supplies.