[Noisebridge-discuss] reply-to

Almir Karic almir at kiberpipa.org
Sun Jun 7 17:28:25 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 04:36:11AM -0700, Christie Dudley wrote:
> Indeed.  With the large number of posts made in haste recently, it seems
> better to restrict the audience by default.

that is ugly hack IMHO :-), it makes communication much more difficult. take my
advanced python thread for example, a bunch of people have replyied to it, but
they (mostly?) don't know what each other said, making it rather painful to
decide on the time and place of the event.

if there is too much noise on this list one of the possible solutions could be
to break up the mailing list in smaller mailing lists where only people who
care about certain subject would be subscribed  (that is what we at cyberpipe did).