[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate shipment

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:07:59 UTC 2009

This is a no-brainer, as far as I'm concerned.  We can sell as many as we can buy.  I'm into chipping in.

I know the 2600 people who are already set up as distributors:  Mike Castleman and Emmanuel Goldstien.  They are fine adding our bottles to any shipment they do.  I'm sure they are also fine if we can get it cheaper on our own.

Mitch.