[Noisebridge-discuss] any interest in a one-time guns and bullets experience

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 23:19:48 UTC 2009

Knowledge about dangerous things makes them less dangerous.  I challenge
anyone here who considers themselves a hacker who believes that knowledge
itself is wrong.  So long as we don't have live ammo, I see no reason not to
do it and think it's a fantastic idea.  I'm personally not even opposed to
live ammo, although I could see the objections.

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009