[Noisebridge-discuss] hardware donations

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 23:29:08 UTC 2009

I think it'd be neat to have some Gibson, Stephenson et al in the NB
library.  I don't think we have anything resembling an "official approval"
process, although I think it's probably pretty rude to bring books so out of
date they're no longer useful.

Christie

---
Knowledge will bind you but ultimately set you free.