[Noisebridge-discuss] hardware donations

d p chang pchang at macrovision.com
Mon Jun 15 23:30:49 UTC 2009

Al Billings <albill at openbuddha.com> writes:

> Also, what is the library policy? I doubt if someone officially
> approved (and who would do that?) the novels that we've collected.

i dropped off a couple because someone mumbled that thy were interested
in it.

on this note, i did notice that work has grown a copy of tcp/ip
illustrated vol 1 (not nb's), if nb is still missing their copy.

\p
---
Everyone is a bore to someone. That is unimportant. The thing to avoid
is being a bore to oneself. - Gerald Brenan