[Noisebridge-discuss] working on your bicycles

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:33:49 UTC 2009

Yeah, I count truing bicycle wheels amongst my "why I know this is a long
story" skills.  I'm more than happy to explain it to anyone who wants to
learn.

I think I could still rebuild a bottom bracket if I spent some time thinking
about it.  At one point I could rebuild a racing bicycle from all the
component pieces.

Christie

---
Knowledge will bind you but ultimately set you free.