[Noisebridge-discuss] working on your bicycles

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Wed Jun 17 21:36:03 UTC 2009

thats really awesome. i have a bike that i took apart but havent put
back together yet. i was going to strip the paint, redo it, and get
some better parts for it. i'm hoping that i will get to that soon.
this is why i have all the tools and such. if i could keep the bike
stand and tools at noisebridge, i'd be happy to share them with
everyone.

thanks,

verbal