[Noisebridge-discuss] hashclash MD5 collisions, and ps3 for Noisebridge

Charlie Hsu charlie at illustro.net
Thu Jun 18 00:36:45 UTC 2009

right, to further exlpain an clarify where that "dual boot" thought came
from, because of the project that I am currently attempting, I was very
likely going to purchase myself (of my own funds) a ps3 for said project.

(The project will involve games, and probably will happen at noisebrdige
 but hopefully wouldn't be too distracting, me in front of a laptop and
 ps3 debugging more than playing)

I was thinking that I wouldn't be using the ps3 all the time (heck I only
make it out to noisebride once a week at most these days) and if Andy's
projects could be "part time" then I would be happy to let him use it when
I'm not around. But as it has been made clear, he'll need the server to
be stable and running so that's out of the question.

Therefore, I'm still happy to donate to the stable server ps3, I'll still
probably get my own ps3, there will be no game console fundraiser, by me at
least.

Charlie