[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser cutter from China?

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:36:42 UTC 2009

Matt Westervelt was telling me that he just got a 50W Redsail for about
$3000?  I know you can find some 40W models on ebay for about $1000 though
Martyn was saying they're not any good.  Used epilogs typically go for
around $5000 and up apparently?

It definitely seems like the bottom is beginning to fall out of the market;
but hard to say which of these newer models is worth purchasing.   Let's
start a page on the wiki to try to catalogue the different available models,
specs, price ranges and reviews if we can find them.  Condense it into one
spot and see what we find!

:)

-grey

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 11:14 PM, David Yao
<kudegra+nb at gmail.com<kudegra%2Bnb at gmail.com>