[Noisebridge-discuss] hashclash MD5 collisions, and ps3 for Noisebridge

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jun 18 19:05:30 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:52:47AM -0700, Josh Myer wrote:
> Do you need anything else on this, Andy?  Specs, cash, motivation?
> Should we leave cookies and a glass of milk in the server closet?

Apparently we have a member who's already got one and is happy to donate
it.  I'll let him speak up if he wants.  So we should have a usable
machine by the end of the week.  Bug me if it hasn't happened. :)

(BTW, whoever "dpc" is on the wiki should add a hyperlink so I know who
to bug for the coinzors.)

-andy