[Noisebridge-discuss] viewing report: oddfellows basement

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:06:18 UTC 2009

My house had a basement that flooded.  I paid $$ to get that fixed because
it was horrendously awful.  Think "everything we own gets wet" - lower
shelves (rust anyone?), lower cabinets (mold, mildew on the wood), couches,
any sort of floor covering (have to just throw these out)... basically
anything that you have to bend down to reach, or anything that sits on the
floor will be permanently damaged.

I'd say with the 8' ceilings, you get what you pay for.  At least this space
is not less than you pay for...

Christie

---
Knowledge will bind you but ultimately set you free.