[Noisebridge-discuss] Two spaces

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:52:43 UTC 2009

Hmm.  That first space seems too much of a stretch to be reasonable.
Besides, I think the shop space we have is important.  Which is why the
second sounds really interesting, depending on how it's layed out.

Do you know how much it was going for 6 months ago?  If we could gauge how
much it's come down, we could get a better idea of comparative market value
as well as how much we could push them further.

Christie

---
Knowledge will bind you but ultimately set you free.