[Noisebridge-discuss] CFP: Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness series?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:31:42 UTC 2009

I think disaster preparedness should include some discussion about
fabricating unavailable yet critical tools or devices out of items you
might find in a common house or office, or out of junk you might find on
the street.

All of us are tinkerers and do this naturally, but I'm sure we each
solve problems of this sort in different ways and I'd love to learn
about your ingenious solutions.

Michael