[Noisebridge-discuss] mercury on the table?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Sun Jun 28 05:34:11 UTC 2009

Josh Myer wrote:
> Thanks for looking up all the info there; it's great that people are
> stepping up and helping with the safety side of things.  The safety
> committee hasn't been very active, partly because there's not a lot of
> energy behind this kind of planning.  It seems like you and Alex might
> be able to help with the documentation for this sort of thing on the
> wiki, which would be great.

Well said!

It seems to be worth mentioning that this is the main safety related
wiki page:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Safety

Also, as I mentioned previously, I'm in Brazil for FISL 10. I happen to
be traveling with Seth. He has previously been keen on leading the
safety meetings. He suggests that he won't mind leading some more in the
future but it's pretty reasonable to meet without him if desired.

Best,
Jake