[Noisebridge-discuss] Agenda item for Tuesday: are we up to code?

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jun 28 16:26:53 UTC 2009

   two possible areas of code violation:
* electrical -- one or more open junction boxes
* ventilation -- above the kitchen area, just the
fact of the Y there may raise an eyebrow; it's
there to tie in the fan michael kan installed
to vent the workshop. if we can't get around to
tying in the output of that fan to the vent
system, maybe bury the Y in a pile and remember
to dig it back out.

   my guess is that the police will not be as
likely as the fire department to spot structural
code stuff.