[Noisebridge-discuss] Agenda item for Tuesday: are we up to code?

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 19:39:56 UTC 2009

Hey,

I recommend the safety committee discuss this, and create a plan to
propose at the meeting. There is no reason to have everyone discuss
this, because, as Josh said, it will simply get sidetracked and take
hours.

Also, while I realize people have good intentions, matters like this
should be brought to the listserv or a tuesday meeting so that if we
decide to contact the SFFD, we can do so as a group.

aestetix