[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech: gathering mini speakers for the Digital Jam Lounge!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 01:53:06 UTC 2009

Hello fellow aficionados of the future,

I'm gathering sets of small speakers for LoveTech's new Digital Jam Lounge! This will be an open space where you can bring your laptop/controllers/synths, plug in and play - a perfect space for aspiring DJ's and performers to practice and swap skills.

Can anyone lend us a spare set of speakers for the night? Nothing fancy, the crappy cubes that came with your computer will do. The more we gather, the more can play and be heard, so anything you've got would be very welcome. Thanks!

~Rich DDT
617-821-6966
http://www.SFSift.com