[Noisebridge-discuss] Announcing LoveTech TONITE! - Moldover & Komega's monthly workshop/performance/art part

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 01:22:37 UTC 2009

I'm going.  The first one was really nice!

Mitch.

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:13:21 -0800
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Announcing LoveTech TONITE! - Moldover & Komega's monthly workshop/performance/art part
From: avniow at gmail.com
To: sfroommate at yahoo.com
CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net

I have a sudden and strange desire to attend this.

-Ani

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Rich Trapani <sfroommate at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Noisebridge,

Rich DDT here, friends with Steen, Qarly and Molly, I've visited your new Noisebridge space and was quite impressed with the quality of your classes and resources, and the devoted geekery of your people. I wanted to tell you all about LoveTech tonight, a new monthly event which I think captures the spirit and intent of Noisebridge - we're featuring workshops and opportunities to interact with the art and become a part of the future of live electronic music.

More details below:
Official website: http://lovetechsf.com
Facebook invite: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=72128380294

Komega & Moldover present
LoveTech
celebrating SF's LIVE electronic music community

Saturday, February 28th
9pm - 2am
underground location (visit website for directions)
http://lovetechsf.com/

We
love music. We love technology. We love this city because its people
love these things too. SF's LIVE electronic music community brings you
a night of speaker-thumpin' live-electronic music and interactive art
installations designed to blow your mind and move your ass. Featuring
performances by Nonagon, !Include, Evan Morris, Komega, a futuristic
guitar workshop by Visionary Instruments (of VideoGuitar fame), and interactive multimedia art installations. Come show your
support for the music, art, and live performance of the FUTURE!

10pm Komega (LoveTech)
11pm Evan Morris (Lost Science/Hexawe/EMP)
12pm Nonagon
01pm !INCLUDE (NYC WarperParty)

9pm Workshop:
Visionary Instruments presents: Six-Strings From The Future
Visuals by Sexy Robot and !INCLUDE
Roominant Installation by Komega
Bar by Mixin' Vixen
Digital DJ Jam Lounge (bring your laptop and play - open to all)
Time Machine by Rich DDT

$7, All Ages

See Legend Magazine's review of the last LoveTech here:
http://legendmag.net/thelegendonline/2009/01/27/lovetech-sf-january-2009/

I've also informed Langton Labs - any other ideas on groups of people that would be interested in what we're doing?

Thanks,
Rich DDT
617-821-6966
http://sfsift.blogspot.com