[Noisebridge-discuss] So disappointing...

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:54:12 UTC 2009

I did an accounting of the monies taken in thus far for the drinks we
restocked.  As anticipated, the new drink selection is pretty popular.
Restock was Friday evening, and with what's missing, we should have taken in
well over $100.

We didn't.  We only took in about 3/4 of what we should have, just for
what's missing, not counting the stuff that was leftover from before the
restock (which is gone too).

Now, I hate haranguing people about this, but I find it really depressing
that with all this attention I've been bringing that this is the best we can
do.  I have to ask:  Is there any reason why people aren't paying?  Are the
prices not clear?  Do you find the prices too high?  Do you think there's
something wrong with the system?

If you have issues, by all means bring them up.  Even if you have just heard
reasons people have given for not paying, it'd be good to get them on the
table so we can get them resolved.  Please don't depend on your friends to
buy for you when they believe they're supporting Noisebridge instead.

Christie

--
Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche