[Noisebridge-discuss] gig: email forensics work needed

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:58:03 UTC 2009

Hey you hackers -- my sister (a laywer) is looking for someone who
could take up a competitively paid short term gig tracking down
origins of certain emails and to be an expert witness in a deposition.
 It should be some simple forensics work that I would ballpark at
under 8 hours.  My sister is also mostly non-evil (and indeed good at
times), so you don't have to worry about the work being for some
soulless corporation coming down on hapless people.

Drop me a line if you are interested so I can hook you up!

Cheers,
Praveen