[Noisebridge-discuss] Gallery I work for needs a web person

Ani Niow avniow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:12:06 UTC 2009

I've been doing some volunteer work for the Femina Potens gallery (http://feminapotens.org
) for awhile and they're really needing someone to help manage the web
site. I tried doing it but it's not my strong suit and I end up just
getting frustrated.

The backend is Joomla and they also mentioned that some things in PHP
need to be fixed which is definitely not my area.

They're having some trouble finding a web person so I figured I'd put
some feelers out to see if anyone is able to help them out a bit. I
know some people here are familiar with Femina Potens and there's some
overlap between our community and theirs, so they're not entirely
unknown. Keep in mind that this would be volunteer, as so many things
are with art galleries.

Feel free to contact me directly or via the website or point me
somewhere else I could post this. They're needing someone ASAP so
anything would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Ani