[Noisebridge-discuss] "Stuff" for Noisebridge

Bill Nye nye2 at email.com
Wed Mar 11 01:27:15 UTC 2009

Hello, due to the location of the dorkbot Wednesday,
I have to drive to SF.  So I thought I would
bring over some "stuff" for Noisebridge:
   - large capacitors
   - small electronics
   - a strip of R45 jacks
   - 2 old TV yoke coils
   - 4 basic barstools

I know the "stuff wanted" page only mentions metal
folding chairs, but these stools have a very small
footprint good for crowds.  Also, when there is not
enough table space, people could sit on these behind
the normal chairs, to observe others working.

Finally, I have this Audio Choice 100W Portable PA
system that I actually bought for $199 from
musiciansfriend.com.  It has 2 12x24 rugged speakers
and the mixer/amp unit. Hardly ever used (I say very
sadly). Handles 1/4" and XLR inputs.  Possibly people
could borrow it for 1 or 2-day external events, if
we had a sign-out sheet.

I offer the "warranty" that if anything is not
wanted, I will take it back (or get rid of it). :-)
   -Bill