[Noisebridge-discuss] notes on the notes for tonight's meeting

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Mar 11 07:23:22 UTC 2009

But first, I am really impressed with how well that meeting went.  It
was difficult to get through, but everyone listened to everyone,
everyone spoke their thoughts calmly and kept to their points, and as
far as I can tell everyone who wanted to speak was able to.  We had
nobody insulting anyone (except me: sorry Jake!), no names called, no
shouting, very little actual interruption; when we went off on tangents
someone always called it back and that was allowed to happen, etc.  Way
to go everyone!

I didn't take notes throughout the whole meeting, but Miloh did record
the parts after I stopped.  Both he and I thought this was clear to
everyone but found out afterwards it was not.  I do need the recording
to write up notes properly, but I will destroy my copies after I do that
and I believe Miloh has already destroyed his.  I don't plan on a
word-for-word transcription, just what I would have gotten from a full
set of notes.  I expect to do this work Thursday evening so expect a
meeting notes email then.

Rachel