[Noisebridge-discuss] BAtrans transhumanism meeting Sunday 3/22

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Tue Mar 17 20:35:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The Bay Area chapter of the World Transhumanist Association will be
meeting in SF (on Sanchez near Castro) from 6pm to 9pm this coming
Sunday, March 22nd. This will be a free-form meeting with an open
discussion and some snacks and drinks. Transhumanism tends to overlap
a bit with the hacker ethos, so I thought I would forward this along.

For more information on transhumanism see:
http://www.transhumanism.org/index.php/WTA/index/

You can subscribe to the BAtrans mailing list at: