[Noisebridge-discuss] Embedded Systems Conference in San Jose, march 29 to april 3

jim jim at well.com
Sun Mar 22 16:38:50 UTC 2009

   the embedded systems conference is coming to the
McEnery Convention Center, located at 150 W. San
Carlos Street, San Jose, CA. beginning sunday, march
29, through friday, april 3.
http://esc-sv09.techinsightsevents.com/

   i'm going on monday, possibly each day that week,
certainly some days, starting early AM through the
afternoon.

   here's a list of exhibitors:
https://www.cmpevents.com/ESCw09/a.asp?option=H

   the conference has a number of free seminars,
each seminar is essentially a promotion for some
company's product line, but some of them look
interesting to me. here's a list of the free
technical seminars:
http://esc-sv09.techinsightsevents.com/sponsored_sessions

   you got opinions of any kind, i'd like to hear
them. you want a ride down, let me know.
jim