[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackerspaces.org international call-in

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:14:30 UTC 2009

Howdy!

For the last few months I've been joining the international call-in of hacker spaces around the world, each giving updates and sharing info about their hacker space.  Of course, I've been talking about what Noisebridge has been up to (from my perspective).

Anyone else want to do it for the upcoming call-in?  It's quite informal, and really fun, since hacker spaces around the world are represented.  The call takes about an hour to hear from everyone, with Q&A.

More than one from each space can join in.  I may or may not have enough time to join in.  So, please go to the Hackerspaces.org wiki and add Noisebridge to the list of spaces:

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Call-in/2009.04.05

If you are reading this, then you are welcome to represent Noisebridge for the call-in!

The upcoming call-in is Sunday, April 5th, at 3pm California time (5pm Eastern time).  There's a link on the above page that gives info on how to join the conference call.

Hackerspaces.org is an international organization that exists to promote and support hacker spaces around the world.

Thanks,

Mitch.