[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: [Fwd: FW from Eva Meyers: ExCEL Request for Proposals 2009-2010]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 03:40:00 UTC 2009

This may be an interesting opportunity for Noisebridge -- one that actually pays money.

I received the email today, copied below, from the SF Unified School District.  They are looking for people who are willing to teach kids in after school programs.  They also pay people (not insignificantly -- see the example budget on our wiki, for which I give a link, below).

We could get a group of people who are wanting to teach kids various subjects, and create a curriculum.  Some of the money could go to Noisebridge, and some to the teachers.

Thoughts?

The original attachments to the email are too big to send to this Noisebridge Discuss list, so I put them on our wiki:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Sfusd_excel_program

There are two files:

     "Enrichment_RFP_09-10_-_Final,doc"

     "Itemized_Budget_Spreadsheet.xls"  (I changed this to a JPG, since our wiki doesn't like XLS)

Mitch.