[Noisebridge-discuss] High temp electronics

Meredith Scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:13:27 UTC 2009

Howdy bridge nosers-
My name is Meredith (hi!). Not a  member, but an enthusiastic nerd/
maker.
Anywho, I want to make a home-made black box. I can get a casing of a
salvadged flight recorder, or the case, but what I'd like to ask y'all
about is the electronics (I'm just assuming any electronics in the FR
I get will be chopped, mangled, or proprietary to the point of useless).
Ideally I'd like at least a thermometer and accelerometer, the more
info the merrier.
I know places I can get the actual sensors...but what about everything
else?
I'd love any input.
Meredith, nerd at large, word-wrangler, lady.

Drawing stuff and making things