[Noisebridge-discuss] So disappointing...

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 06:08:26 UTC 2009

An even lower tech idea:
Offer an "unlimited drinks" plan to members for an extra $20 on top of
membership costs. This way, if someone consumes a ton of drinks, people
bitch at them AND we get their money. I don't really think it's necessary to
consider payment for every individual drink, when we can just charge for
them in batch.