[Noisebridge-discuss] Mandarin Corner at NB today at 5

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 01:33:11 UTC 2009

I came and I'm still here, and I wasn't even very late!

I do intend to continue coming (though I might have to ask to push the
time back a bit, not yet sure).

I'm also thinking about using some kind of text or something. Anyone
who plans to attend have any ideas on that? I'd be perfectly happy to
help others work through beginning or intermediate material, the
review would do me good!

-skory