[Noisebridge-discuss] Who's going to Watchmen?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:49:49 UTC 2009

So the matinee show is now sold out.  I'd like to figure out everyone who
got tickets so we all know to meet up.  If you managed to get in, could you
let me know?  It's too late now if you haven't gotten them, although I
understand there's a group shooting for the 11AM show now.

Christie

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche