[Noisebridge-discuss] go/baduk/weiqi workshop

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Sat Mar 7 09:48:11 UTC 2009

doesn't wednesday go collide with machine learning?
otherwise i'd like to refute that "enki's too busy" statement - i've
already started preparing some material for a go workshop.

unless someone else wants to do this, i'd love to make an introduction
on the board (low attendance), or on screen (too many people), and
then proceed into some teaching games.

i'm a little worried about a) too few boards (right now we have one),
and b) the ratio of newcomers to more experienced players.
in any case, we'll figure it out - but bring boards/stones if you can!

enki