[Noisebridge-discuss] go/baduk/weiqi workshop

peter peteryoungmeister at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:57:52 UTC 2009

Al: It'll probably go later than 8. Because, as we all know, go
parties can go all night.

I am proven wrong about enki being too busy. I would like to
officially retract my statement that enki is too busy and put forth a
replacement statement that enki is totally fucking awesome.

Also, re: newcomers vs. experienced players, even if we have few
boards, we can, after an intro, have novice players watch more
experienced players and have an ongoing discussion of strategy during
the games. I would probably learn more watching people who know what
they're doing at first as opposed to just nearly randomly putting
stones on a board.

And yes, bring boards!

Best,
Peter