[Noisebridge-discuss] Laptop screen hack?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 23:53:51 UTC 2009

Hi Marnia,

Welcome to Noisebridge!

The NB discuss list is a fine place to ask questions like this.

I don't know if they still have them, but Walgreens had a bunch of photo-display keychains for sale that were easily hackable for something like $12.  They may be a bit small, though.  Also check Sparkfun.com, since they have lots of cool things, and may have a small screen.

Cheers,

Mitch.