[Noisebridge-discuss] internet down; how to fix?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Mar 9 19:01:39 UTC 2009

On 2009 Mar 09, at 113814, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> 2. ruckus

Someone noted that some of the issues with the ruckus is that since
it's now sitting with it's back against a metal object that isn't
grounder, there might be some funky mojo going on with that. I'll see
about running a slightly longer cable to somewhere else on a wall.

> 7. (radio turned off iirc) airport express for itunes streaming at
> jukebox

That is correct, I don't like polluting the air tubes.

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net