[Noisebridge-discuss] internet down; how to fix?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:10:58 UTC 2009

I wouldn't be concerned about the object to it's back unless you're worried
about reception within the shelves.  There were problems with the unit
before it was moved, so my money is on the radio itself being flaky.

Christie

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> On 2009 Mar 09, at 113814, Andy Isaacson wrote:
>
>> 2. ruckus
>>

> Someone noted that some of the issues with the ruckus is that since it's
> now sitting with it's back against a metal object that isn't grounder, there
> might be some funky mojo going on with that. I'll see about running a
> slightly longer cable to somewhere else on a wall.
>
>  7. (radio turned off iirc) airport express for itunes streaming at
>> jukebox
>>

> That is correct, I don't like polluting the air tubes.
>
> --
> Rubin Abdi
> Rubin at Starset.net

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche