[Noisebridge-discuss] Fancy cell phone

Ani Niow avniow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:52:45 UTC 2009

If you're on Verizon you are most likely going to have to switch to
another provider if you want a phone like you're describing, there's
nothingbl like you want that supports their network.

It sounds like you're heading in the direction of the G1 which a lot
of Noisebridgers have. Its open source (Linux based) and I know you
can add storage to it.

I'm sure if you went to the space and asked someone if you wanted to
borrow it and see how it worked you'd get a few offers.

I have an iPhone myself which I love and best suits my needs so I'm
far from a G1 fangirl, but it does sound like it is what you're
looking for.

-Ani