[Noisebridge-discuss] Wednesday: sensory substitution hangout

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:44:40 UTC 2009

I really wish it could be a different day.  Dorkbot is on this wednesday.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:

> May I suggest $1 - $2 pager motors?  Cheaper AND smaller.  I have a
> bunch of these for related projects (touch sensitive soft toys).
>
> Damn I may have to skip my Wed thing for once, unless there is any
> chance of moving this to a different day?
>
> Rachel
>
> Davidfine wrote:
> > I've been meaning to build this thing for a while- my planned platform
> > was lilypad arduino and $5 vibrating eggs from an adult novelty website.
> > I'll try and make it on weds :)
> > ==D
> >
> > Mikolaj Habryn wrote:

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche