[Noisebridge-discuss] Wednesday: sensory substitution hangout

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Mar 11 00:54:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
> May I suggest $1 - $2 pager motors?  Cheaper AND smaller.  I have a
> bunch of these for related projects (touch sensitive soft toys).

I have a small bag of http://www.solarbotics.com/products/vpm2/ - one
of the open questions is just how large a motor you're going to need
to be able to feel it through any given set of clothing. Empirical
testing, ahoy.

> Damn I may have to skip my Wed thing for once, unless there is any
> chance of moving this to a different day?

Yes. Poll here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cG5hcU5GeWZ3cTh1eWVqS2hBMW9JRXc6MA..

Vote early, vote often!

That is, once. I meant once.