[Noisebridge-discuss] Removed busted AP

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Mar 11 18:19:03 UTC 2009

[re-CCing -discuss after verifying thats's ok with david]

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 02:37:33AM -0700, David Stainton wrote:
> Sorry about the WRT config change...
> I guess I was partly responsible for that.
> I brought my friend Chris to Noisebridge last weekend...
> and we asked him to fix the network outage; which he did.

That's awesome!  I'm really glad he fixed it, and in the absence of docs
what he did was reasonable -- I would have configured the WRT to bridge
rather than NAT, but whatever.

The one additional thing that would have been really useful would have
been to send an email to the list saying "Here's the problem we were
solving, here's the changes we made, let me know if there are any
questions."  That way I wouldn't have had to reverse-engineer Chris's
handiwork. :)

-andy