[Noisebridge-discuss] Safety meeting tonight (March 12)

jim jim at well.com
Thu Mar 12 19:13:34 UTC 2009

   you might add electrical considerations to the
agenda.
   upstairs there are a few duplex outlets without
cover plates. i've bought the cover plates but
found the duplexes are screwed in in such a way
that i can't get the cover plates on.
   there are a few "octal" boxes without covers.
i've bought the covers but had problems that
screws were missing. i've now got screws but
have to put 'em together.
   the fan that michael kan installed should have
its electrical power redone.
   there may be other things of that nature, keep
an eye out and let me know.
jim