[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Noisebridge Cyborg Group

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 06:17:24 UTC 2009

Rachel made a suggestion about building some kind of API for the
various sensory substitution/extension ideas we were talking about.
Since then my mind keeps going back to that idea, so I wrote down some
thoughts I've had and asked even more questions. If you're planning to
attend on Sunday, please have a (critical, since I don't know what I'm
talking about) look at this and let's discuss!

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Cyborg_Group#Stimulus_Sensor_and_Input_Method_Common_API

-Skory