[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Cyborg Group

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:16:59 UTC 2009

We had a nice crowd of people hiding in the electronics lab, talking
about sensory augmentation, substitution, and extension. It soon
became clear that the true common interest was in furthering the
cyborg cause.

So we became the Noisebridge Cyborg Group.

"If you can't beat the robot armies, join them."

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Cyborg_Group

We will be meeting again this Sunday at 11am, and hopefully continuing
weekly in that fashion. This week's task will be to put together a
wishlist for a group part-bucket based on what first experiments we
want to perform.

I will put together a brief little talk about acoustic phonetics and
some ideas for visualizing speech signals.

-Skory