[Noisebridge-discuss] Roommate no longer wants the carolina biological materials in our fridgerator

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:35:47 UTC 2009

I can't imagine where we would put another fridge in the space. I'm also
thinking that procurement and placement would be the sort of thing to be
decided by consensus, which would really take a minimum of 2 weeks.  It's
very unreasonable to think it could happen overnight just because of your
lack of foresight.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> wrote:

> I'm not aware of what's in that collection, and imagine others aren't
> aware either.  Could someone let us know what is coming into our
> space?
>
> I seem to recall Carolina Bio selling some things that need a bit of
> careful handling, but I've never really been a bio dork.
> --
> Josh Myer   650.248.3796
>  josh at joshisanerd.com

I refuse to give up childish things.