[Noisebridge-discuss] Roommate no longer wants the carolina biological materials in our fridgerator

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Mar 20 09:07:37 UTC 2009

William Heath wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am in a serious bind.  My roommate no longer wants the carolina biological
> materials in our fridgerator.  Can anyone help me, I need to get rid of this
> thing ASAP!

Have you considered throwing it away? Or finding a home for it with
other DIY-BIO folks?

> -Tim
>
> P.S.
>
> The most ideal thing would be to get an extra fridge to put in noisebridge
> to put it in tonight.  Is that possible?  I don't have an extra fridge I can
> use/bring.

We don't have an extra fridge and it's not a good idea to put anything
else in the current (soda pop/juice) fridge.

If I had to (pun intended) hazard a guess, Noisebridge is probably not
the place for your bio storage needs at this time.

Best,
Jake