[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire, let's do it

daniela Steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:18:49 UTC 2009

 Hi

I agree with Mitch,

 we should do it, I am also going to be busy showing the interactive and
space art program that I teach but I would be happy to support it anyway  I
can, going back and forth! I would submit  it but I already did one and I am
too busy catching up and  surviving a flue..

 I think that the proposal should be  fairly simple:

 project description:

 a non profit that  is XXXXX that will show:

 hackable electronics- examples: robots, LEDS sign, more examples that I
forgot  and that is it.

 We could  also  or even do a small video intro to noisebridge and have it
run it  in a  laptop besides  showing couple of projects.

it should be fun!

www.danielast.com